f

Friday 20 April 2012

Pink Voile Top


Item/Colour: Oversized Gown Top, VOILE, 10SD's
So while browsing some amazing dolls to feature on here, I noticed a recurring item appearing on my screen, the Oversized Gown Top. And what I loved was that every doll I saw was wearing it in a different manner - it shows how versatile it is! It's also right on trend with its' pastel pink colour and slouched appearance - I love it!

 
Most of the looks are based upon pastel colours and skirts, either midi or maxi, but one individual, Klaise, has gone for a different approach. She's chosen to wear it as a sweater, rather than a top, and with skinny jeans and a collared blouse underneath - it adds a cool casual twist to a pretty dressy item. She's also kept her accessories quite focal, by going for all red, which really complements the top, and doesn't overshadow it!
Overall, I love all of the looks worn and I'd love to see how you readers can wear this top too!

2 comments: