f

Saturday 28 April 2012

Updates!

Sorry for all the non fashion posts from me today! I should be back on it soon, and I do have lots of cool looks to show you, but this is just to introduce our new Media Partners!
Firstly we have Stardoll's Appearance which is run by the lovely Lindsey. The blog has regular posts about loads of different topics, and there are lots of writers, so I find you never get bored!
Then we have Nymph Attire, which is run by A_Horror, I absolutely love this blog, it's not really your regular stardoll fashion blog, which is great! She posts lots of super cool things like makeup and looks and puts lots of detail in her posts, it's definitely worth a follow!
Our final new Media Partner is Elegant Risque, run by ExtravaganceSD. They are opening this week, and are having a party:
They plan on posting about lots of things, including fashion and gossip! The party will definitely be worth stopping by at if you can - there's a chance of winning SD's by becoming a follower, I mean who isn't tempted?!?!

That's all for now! We are still looking for more so do still apply =D
Love K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment