f

Monday 21 May 2012

Something To Look Out For ...

About 4 or 5 months ago, I found myself in the Polish blogs of Stardoll blogging world, now I don't speak Polish, so I have to use Google Translate, but that hasn't affected me looking at some stunning graphics and coming across some amazing magazines, which is what I'm posting about right now. This is a spoiler for Rouge Magazine's next issue:
The graphic is simply stunning, I honestly can't wait for the release of the issue!
This is only their second issue, so I think it would be great if some of my lovely followers went and supported them =D

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thank you very much!
    GOOGLE TRANSLATOR(x.x):
    I do not know English, so I can not publish more, and once again thank you.
    +
    www.marcelq-graphics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete