f

Sunday 6 May 2012

Gerald Top

Focus Item =Gerald Top
Cost = 6SD's
 Store =Decades
I picked this top as I think it has a lot of potential to show different styles, which is what I've tried to portray in the 3 outfits above.
The first on the left is a more formal style being paired with a maxi skirt. I went for a variety of shades of pink so that the top would stand out as a colour on it's own. To brighten the outfit up a little, I added a bright chain bag, which I think is on trend and goes with the style of the outfit.
The middle outfit has a rock-esque style to it, pairing the top with studded shorts. I kept the clothing colours generally neutral, and went for tan accessories, which I think complete the look effectively. Going for shoes and a bag of the same colour help pull a look together, and don't keep pulling the eye somewhere else.
The final outfit on the right is a much more casual look. I kept the tones very similar to the top, going for pale green skinnies, and pulling them together with the top by adding the shoulder bag which has a selection of blues and greens on it. I added some black ankle boots, which I think give the outfit a bit of 'edge' - although I know a lot of people would just add some baby blue heels, which would also look good, keeping with the theme of the outfit.
That's all for now! If anyone has an item they'd like to see here, feel free to comment!
Love K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment