f

Monday 4 June 2012

Louis Vuitton Overflow!

Ok, so I think we have all noticed the incredible Louis Vuitton likeness of all the recent StarPlaza releases - and I love it! I've always been an LV fan, and the SS12 collection is definitely in my top ten, and I'm so glad that Stardoll have released a whole bunch of items, some directly from the collection and some with hints of the same style.
I try to keep away from being too girly on Stardoll, but with this mass release I honestly don't think I can help it - with the array of pastel colours and floral cut out patterns at very reasonable prices, who couldn't resist! This shows some of my favourite pieces:
As you can see they are all pretty girly, but the shoes are quite edgy too, so they are probably the easiest piece to wear. Most of them are in the trendy pastel colours that we have all seen on the Catwalks and in the fashion magazines, but there are also a couple of brights in there too, my favourite being the pink Lace Flowers Shirt at only 98StarCoins(what a bargain!), this piece is girly yet very stylish, I think it will be easy to style and can't wait to do so!
I also spotted this bag in the collection, which is one of the June Hotbuys and will be released in a few weeks - I can't wait to get my hands on it!
I really hope that more of the LV collection is released - I think Stardoll should have just taken the leap and made a Louis Vuitton Tribute store, that would definitely be welcomed in the StarPlaza I think!
Finally, I'll leave you with just a couple of items I'd love to see in the StarPlaza - I would list everything I wanted to see from the collection, but it would just be the whole collection - haha!
Peach Floral Blouse and Peach Applique Midi
Yellow Open Coat
Bright Clutch
Yellow Leather Jacket

3 comments:

  1. Can't get enough of it too, hope Stardoll release a better version of the feather dress Kate Moss wears on the runway, and the yellow and seafoam leather jackets. Working on a LV store window display since yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the only LV collection i really like! ;)

    ReplyDelete