f

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Chanel Tribute Review

So earlier today Stardoll released a brand new Chanel Tribute store! I'm so excited about this, it's got a whole variety of clothing styles and really portrays the fresh vibe that Chanel provides in RL.
The overall store theme is great and I think a lot of the clothes go with it, including that fab new hairstyle we can buy for our dollies, but I think some items seem a little out of place, particularly those in paler colours such as mint and pink. But this didn't stop me from buying about 20 items and spending a lot of StarDollars!

The main backdrop is based on the Spring 2012 Couture show:
And the clothing comes from a variety of the most recent shows, including Spring RTW and the Couture 2012 show itself.
I love all of the shoes and the accessories that Stardoll included, they're probably my favourites, especially the ankle boots - they're just what my doll needed and they are edgy, a style I don't think I wear enough! There are only a couple of bags in the collection though, I'd like a few more but the ones which are there are stylish and well designed. Alike most of the other tribute collections we've seen there are several pairs of shoes available, most are versatile, stylish and portray a variety of looks. Clothing wise my favourite items are the jackets, most particularly the black one with studded collar. But I also love the girly style from the pink blazer and the ocean theme from the blue 'Sea Foam' jacket-this could work well with the last LE collection.
I'm really looking forward to coming up with some Styled Outfits posts with some of the new items - so look out for those soon!

I'd love to hear what your favourite items from the collection are and how you plan on wearing them, so leave a comment below!

2 comments:

  1. So my favourite is the blue 'cold sea jacket'*_* I love it and of course wear it at the moment. ^ Maybe I will buy some accessoires too, after reading your really good post. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the bathing suits, jackets - especially the coco jacket & the silver corner jacket, but i really love the whole collection ;)

    sasha.star

    ReplyDelete