f

Thursday 7 June 2012

Resort 2013

A bit of a different post here, I'm going to post some of my favourite clothing items from some of the Resort 2013 collections that I'd love to see on Stardoll - I'd love for your opinions in the comments and maybe other items from the Resort collections that you'd want to see on Stardoll!
3.1 Phillip Lim - Black Long Sleeved Blouse
3.1 Phillip Lim - Two Tone Heels
3.1 Phillip Lim - Orange Clutch and White Jacket
Burberry Prorsum - Grey Trousers
Burberry Prorsum - Black Belted Trousers, Yellow Bag, Brown Leather Jacket
DKNY - Printed Blouse
Erdem - Blue Floral Printed Suit and Blue Floral Heels
Temperley - Pink Silk Knee Length Skirt
Temperley - Printed Silk Shirt
So that's just a small selection of my favourites that my doll is just dying for - so what about you guys, what would you like to see from the Resort 2013 collections for your dolls?

Love K xxx

1 comment: