f

Friday 22 June 2012

Welcome Back!

Heya! So welcome back to our lovely new look! I closed the blog just for a wee while there to get it all sorted and looking nice for you! 
So we have some more tabs along the top, there's the usual Media Partners one and also the Past Fashions one, I've now added Magazines - where previously these were at the side, it looks more sleek with them away in a page to themselves! And I've also added something brand new - My Stardoll Pinterest! Sure;y you've all heard of pinterest, well I love it, I'm pretty much addicted, so I decided to make a little page inspired by it for Stardoll! I'll basically just add images that I like or am inspired by, and it will be anything related to Stardoll, so check there soon to see if I've added anything!
Other things which were at the side of the page, are now at the very bottom, so things like the Search Bar, the Translator, the Archive and the Followers.
I'm going to stop using post headers too, and I'm not restricting my posting to just looks and styles that I see on Stardoll, I'll also be posting about style and fashion trends on and off of Stardoll, kind of like what I've been doing recently.

I think that's all I want to say right now =)

Love K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment