f

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Studs are taking over with Frankie Morello!

The stunning new Tribute store for Frankie Morello was released today, and I have to say that I'm really impressed with it!
The store is presented well and I definitely think the outfits are put together and styled well. The store background is simple, but really shows the basis of the collection!
The collection is pretty much based on studs, which I think a lot of people will be happy with as it makes a break from the neon blast we've had for a while on Stardoll, and stud embellishments are incredibly popular in both RL and Stardoll!
Studded Body From ASOS


Studded Lapel Leather Jacket From Zara
Studded Boots From Topshop
Studded Collar Shirt From Zara
Normally I'm really into the Tribute accessories much more than the clothes, but with this store it's definitely the other way around, I just don't like the shoes and bags that much, I think there's more ways for me to wear the clothing items than the shoes this time.
The best pair of shoes are definitely the Futurism Heels for 12SD's, I think they'll be one of the most popular pieces of the collection as they're not too pricey and will be easy to fit into most peoples current wardrobes or style plans.
Shoes like these are also popular in real life, this pair from Nasty Gal are one of my favourite finds of the past few days:
They have the stylish heel shape, plus they have some sheer panels, what's not to like?!?!
The clothing in the store is of a pretty high quality, and the Stardoll team have done well to recreate the pieces from the Frankie Morello collection, here's just some of the RL pieces[you can click to enlarge]: 
 
One piece from the collection that I would have loved to have seen is this:
The nude studded shirt - I just love it to pieces!!! I can think of so many Stardoll outfits I would wear it with!
I ended up buying just 5 pieces of the collection in the end[it was over 100 SD's for the 5 I bought, I don't know if I just chose expensive items, or does this Tribute store seem more expensive in general?]
These were the 3 items of clothing which I bought, for me I went for versatile pieces which would easily slide into my style and would work well with items I already have. 
On top of these 3 which mainly feature studs, there are some great trends in the collection including feathers and sports luxe styled clothing[I'm gonna have to mention this as I love sport luxe since featuring it in TREND] - these are two popular trends which will most likely see a small increase on the Stardoll scene since the release of this store!

That's all for now, but I can definitely feel a Styled Outfits post in the making with that amazing studded skirt!

Love K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment