f

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Bit of self promotion here!

So sorry, this is a bit of self-promotion for my new project - Step Up In The Graphics World!
The blog is for people who are beginners or newbies to the Stardoll Graphic world, and they can complete tasks and get feedback on their work from myself and other graphic designers! It's not like a contest really as readers are free to enter whatever tasks they like - so if they don't fancy one, or they can't make the deadline, that's totally fine! The aim is to help the people just starting out to get ready to enter the bigger graphics competitions like Stardoll's Next Top Graphic Designer, or to enhance their skills so they can have a chance at posting graphics at the wonderful Graphic Vault.
All the info is over at the blog, so go on over and check it out! 

Love K xxx

P.S. I've just moved into my new flat for uni, so I'm still getting things sorted out, I'll hopefully get back to normal posting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment