f

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Did Prada *know*?

So as I was writing that last post on Prada there, I decided to take a look at a couple of other collections, and I chose the Pre-Fall 2010, and looking at it, it's like they knew what would be 'in' today! They have an oversized coat, camouflage, chunky knits and more! I find it unbelievable - I love it!!!
Here's just a couple of examples, I love the chunky knit especially, plus it's pink!
I'd love to see some more camouflage in the StarPlaza(could be a market here for some StarDesigners!), Stardoll already treated us this week with the camouflage skirt in the Archive store which I'm oh so excited to show you my stylings for a bit later on. I'd love to see a good camouflage jacket, something loose and not fitted, but maybe with a little structure, a guys jacket could be quite good, and it would look perfect with some rock-style shorts or some skinnies, I have many good outfit ideas for it, I just need it to exist first!!!

Pucci also did a nice oversized coat that season:
 
It's verging on cape, but I do still like the style and lots of different styles are classed as oversized these days. I love the combination of items used in this outfit, keeping with classic colours and minimal print usage always works nicely! I do kinda want this exact one on Stardoll =) It would be perfect for the upcoming autumn and winter months.

Love K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment