f

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Prada love!

Sorry I haven't posted in a very long time, I've been doing other things and often forget about blogging! Bad K - tut tut tut! Anyway, on with the post!

I love Prada! Just as I was browsing some old fashion spreads, I came across this one from Vogue Australia with the beautiful feminine clothes that Prada gave us that season(Fall 2010 RTW): [Louis Vuitton gave us some too, might be a post on that later]
It made me reminisce at how much I loved the collection and how much I want it for my dolly! I wasn't into that style when it was out in the Plaza so I'll need to search the bazaar if I really want to snap up some of these items, but I can't help thinking how nice they are!
Picture from seen on STARDOLL
I love the ruffles necklines and the full skirts of these outfits, I think they're glamorous and elegant, for me, what I'm looking for in an outfit. The shoes are something I also love from that season - those little bows are adorable!(We had a pair like these in the Plaza)
http://www.style.com/slideshows/2010/fashionshows/F2010RTW/PRADA/DETAILS/00050fullscreen.jpg
 The detail on this top is great, when you look at the full size image you can see so well, but it's just amazing! I've always been a fan of beading, but I think seeing images like this makes me love it more!
 
Plus this lace detailing looks great, normally you'd see lace all over the light typically feminine colours, but I love it here with the dark purples and the black.
 
These shoes have to be my absolute favourite from the collection! Who could turn down a beautiful black beaded court shoe like this! 
Here's just a few other shots from the collection, we saw these clothes in the plaza too.
http://www.style.com/slideshows/2010/fashionshows/F2010RTW/PRADA/RUNWAY/00040fullscreen.jpghttp://www.style.com/slideshows/2010/fashionshows/F2010RTW/PRADA/RUNWAY/00280fullscreen.jpg 

That's all for now, but I have already got a couple more Prada posts in mind! So you'll probably have another today!!!

Let me know your thoughts on this Prada collection!

Love K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment