f

Sunday 9 September 2012

Something to look out for ...

So I haven't done one of these posts in ages, but you'll definitely want to pay attention to this post if you love hearing about Stardoll magazines!
Just released is the first issue of Beauty by --Kayley, and I have to say - it's beautiful!!! And amazing and stunning - there aren't enough great words to describe it, it's honestly worth a chunk of your day to go and look at it!
This image is just their super stylish header - I honestly don't want to spoil any of the magazine for you!
They have the magazine displayed in this ultra cool magazine style, so it's great to flick through just like a real magazine! And you can view it in full screen - I really advise you do!
Please let me (and the magazine!) know what you think!
Love K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment