f

Friday 28 September 2012

Something to look out for ...

I've been meaning to post about this blog for such a long time as it's given me a lot of inspiration and motivation:

Anndoll88's blog is the first(I believe) of it's kind! It's all about interiors on stardoll, and for me it really stands out in the crowd of fashion blogs that we have.
She gives lots of little tips that help make our suites look better, and she even runs a service so we can have our rooms styled by her - I just love the whole concept! 
Here's a couple of examples:


Remember though, don't copy! You can look as inspiration, but don't copy!

I love searching for interior design websites online, and there are many great ones! You'll be sure to find one that suits you =) I have so many pictures saved in my inspiration folder, I just need to put the effort into decorating a room(or 2 or 3 ... !) now!

Love K xx

No comments:

Post a Comment