f

Saturday 27 October 2012

63 Day Challenge: Day Five

Day Five Featured Item: Lily Shirt
I chose this shirt as I've been yet to style it to a decent standard - for some reason I find it tricky! It might be that it's quite long, but I really don't know =) I know it seems a more spring shirt, but I really wanted to try my best at giving it a more autumn feel.
I decided to try and go for a more split outfit with a light half and a darker half - I think I succeeded, but whether it looks ok or not is another question! I think it looks fine though =) I went for simple leggings and black boots - the shirt is a bit long to work well with a skirt, and I didn't have the right pair of skinnies to wear with it! So for the lights I chose light accessories in the clutch and the hat - this is the first time I've worn the hat(which I received as a gift last week), and I love it's look although I almost feel that it seems a bit too large. I've never seen anyone wear it amazingly, so that would be something to look out for!

No comments:

Post a Comment