f

Saturday 20 October 2012

A new segment to go with our makeover?

Just having a thought about how to get more reader participation - yes, I have noticed that only like 5 people of the 119 followers comment, and it makes me feel like my work into the blog isn't appreciated =(

So what I thought was style makeovers - you could apply to get a style makeover from myself, and I could do a featured post with your fab new look. I would do it with clothes that you already own, maybe be combining them in a way that you hadn't thought of before. 

Thoughts?

Love K xxx

5 comments:

  1. I really like it! Its like usually 5% of followers of a bllog that comment on it... its so like grr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great idea!
    Oh, and maybe you could remove the word verification, then maybe more people will comment because it's faster?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea! Maybe something like outfit contests would help too? You could choose an item of clothing that people would have to incorporate somewhere in their outfit to kind of give it a theme.

    ReplyDelete