f

Friday 19 October 2012

Junior Gaultier

So the first Real Brand I'm gonna post about is Junior Gaultier - I have to say Gaultier is not in my top 10 favourite designers, however this selection of clothing has been pretty decent, and this is the store that(so far) I have bought most items from(of the 3 new stores today).
To me the store as a whole doesn't look that appealing, but once you try on items individually, you can find things you like. I also think the items are too small in the store, it might have been better to spread it over two pages or something. I also would have liked some shoes and more accessories!
The pricing is pretty steep to be honest, but it does reflect that of the real life clothing, where one of the blazers can set you back almost £200! For a child I think that's extortionate, most of them will fall over and get things muddy or will rip their tights or jeans, I wouldn't spend that much on something they'll grow out of quickly.
I chose quite a few pieces to buy earlier today, and I might go back for more later:
I went for items that would definitely get my doll through the Autumn and Winter months, and also which I knew I could combine with items I already have.
The collection really isn't cheap - the scarf was the cheapest item at 10SD's, and the most expensive was 28SD's for a Dress, however most items were in the range of 20-26SD's - which can be expensive to a lot of people.

The items really reflect some great Autumn/Winter trends - embellishments, jewel tones and that's just of the items I've chosen, there are more throughout the rest of the store.

So now onto the styled outfits portion of the post =) I'll only do a couple of the items, but I'll probably end up doing more later!

Plum Polka Dot Tutu Skirt = 18 SD's
I love the colour of this skirt, it's girly yet has the perfect tone for this season - I also think it's quite an easy colour to match with!
I chose a mainly black outfit, but I wanna try it with a navy base too =)

Beaded Collar Black Dress = 24 SD's
This dress is a great simplistic piece, it's all in the structure and tiny embellishment in the collar - it speaks for itself really!
I paired it with the embellished tights from Chanel, I thought these were perfect because of their minimal embellishment from the knee up. I then added simple black heels.

I'll leave it at 2 just now so you're not bored! Though knowing me there will be posts for each and every outfit when I get around to styling them!

That's all for now!

Love K xxx

P.S. Working on our brand new header some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment