f

Sunday 28 October 2012

SuperTrash Girls

So the SuperTrash Girls store was opened last week, and I do think it caused a little more happiness among the Stardoll world! It seems to have moved away from the child-like clothing and seems a lot more grown up. I didn't know of the brand before(see when I was a young child Gap Kids and H&M Children was the most exciting thing in the world!) so it was good on a discovery level =)
I think the store is quite good, there are a wide variety of items and styles to choose from, so I'm sure it will be easy to find something for your own taste. I also think it is heading towards a more winter collection with the large coats, long sleeved tops and several pairs of jeans/leggings.
Prices vary from 12 SD's for the bag to 29 SD's for a jacket, but most things are around 22 SD's.
I've only chosen two items to buy so far, but there are a few more I'm considering getting. I chose this blouse because I love blouses so much! This one is pink and has a decent general style to it, then I chose the leggings because of their fun print - they're not necessarily my style, but I do think it would be quite easy and fun to style an outfit with them, so without further ado ...

Yacouba Pants = 19 SD's
These leggings are a fun piece to dress up, the print seems a little aztec, but I think it's a great winter style and I really enjoyed styling them!
I went for a solid winter outfit with the faux fur jacket(I can tell I'll wear it a lot in the winter!), and chose to keep it relatively simple with a DKNY shirt - this is a piece which I have found hard to style, but I think it looks great with the leggings! And again, just a simple pair of boots to finish the look off =)

1 comment:

  1. Great Outfit I'm going to consider buying the trousers now

    ReplyDelete