f

Saturday 13 October 2012

The 7 Day LE Shoe Challenge: Day Four

So it's day 4, and I chose this pair from the 7th collection. They originally cost 65SD's, however I got mine in the bazaar.
They were inspired by this Marni Pre-Fall 2010 pair: 
At first glance I was very much happy with the shoes, I like their pink colour and they look fairly versatile, but boy how wrong I was! These shoes literally took me 40 minutes to get into a vaguely alright look! I'm really not 100% happy with it either, they literally don't go with anything!
I ended up choosing a similar outfit to one I styled for Rebelle. I went for the glam tee, and kept it casual with the cropped trousers. Then I matched the simple clutch bag to the shoes(no other bag worked well!)

So if you think you can make a great outfit with these shoes - go ahead! Either in your own suite if you own them, or mine if you don't, then snap a pic and send me the link(imgur would be best) in the comments section below, and I might just feature your styling!

Also let me know what you think of the outfit that I compiled!

Love K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment