f

Friday 12 October 2012

The 7 Day LE Shoe Challenge: Day Three

 Woo, so I've managed to get to day 3 and I'm not bored of the challenge - yay! It's an achievement for me to post everyday, as some of you know I'm not the most reliable blogger!
Today I chose this pair of shoes, they are from the most recent 14th collection and cost 40SD's - currently they aren't available in the StarBazaar, but they should be soon after the next collection has been released =)
I'm not entirely sure who they're inspired by, but Christian Louboutin had a couple of pairs, so I'm drawn to go with that - if anyone know for definite please let me know =)
I thought this pair were quite easy to style actually, I felt like I knew the sort of look I wanted before starting:
 So I chose trousers again, this time a DKNY pair(which I've been yet to wear). I felt like the trousers were a good match to the shoes for some reason, even though they cover most of the shoes I still like the combination. I then added a simple white vest and the Chanel jacket(another item which I haven't worn until today!) - I felt like I needed to use pastels with the outfit really, I didn't want to use too much white as it can look a bit boring, but I think the jacket was a good addition. I finally added a beaded necklace to add detail to the neckline. I think I've also pulled the outfit together nicely with the sequin/sparkle details on the shoes, jacket and necklace =)
So if you think you can make a great outfit with these shoes - go ahead! Either in your own suite if you own them, or mine if you don't, then snap a pic and send me the link(imgur would be best) in the comments section below, and I might just feature your styling!

Also let me know what you think of the outfit that I compiled!

Love K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment