f

Friday 12 October 2012

Updates =)


Hey, so just a quick updates post =)

So we have four fabulous new Media Partners!






They are Polish blogs all about Stardoll fashion and style - I suggest you take a look and follow as they show some amazing things =)

I am always on the lookout for new Media Partners, so just leave me a GB message/contact me if you want your blog involved!

I also regularly update the My Stardoll Pinterest tab at the top, which I doubt many people look at, but I think there are many lovely and inspiring images there to browse through =)

That's all for now, I'll be continuing with The 7 Day LE Shoes Challenge later on tonight, so look forward to seeing day 3!

Love K xxx


P.S. I'm also preping the blog for a little makeover, so it might change layout a few times over the weekend until I get it all finalised =)

No comments:

Post a Comment