f

Sunday 21 October 2012

Wearing Junior Gaultier

So I've been on the hunt for some wonderful looks with pieces from the Junior Gaultier store (don't worry, I'll be doing the other ones too, just a bit later!), and I think I found some great stylings =D

She wears the lovely Beaded Collar Black Dress, pairing it with a faux fur jacket. I love that she's picked out the little bit of yellow from the jacket to have as the belt colour, and also for the eye makeup. I even don't really care that there's no shoes because I think the outfit just looks great! It almost doesn't look like the same dress =)

DiedunkleMaid
She wears the Showerproof Trench Coat in a very rock-esque manner - which I think is how it's made to be worn! It reminds me of McQueen very much, so will probably be bought by his fans. She wears it as the focal piece with simple black leggings, boots, bag and hat. I love the addition of the collar, it provides her with a unique touch, but also keeps it ontop of the collar trend which is still sweeping the fashion world =)

fashionlis19 
She wears the super cute Leopard Print Leggings which I think look great! They are hitting the trend right on the head =) The outfit combination looks perfect - she hasn't over complicated it by adding lots of other prints, she's chosen simple pieces in white, grey and black to compliment the leggings wonderfully. I just love it!

elebachia
She has chosen to style the Dark Blue Skinny Jeans - I attempted to style my pair, but failed miserably on the shoe front! She's chosen the LE jacket which I am in love with, it's blue tone works well with the blue of the jeans, it's not too matchy-matchy, it just works really well! She's chosen a simple blouse(from the new Chloe store), and then pairs it with a cute but basic pair or black platforms. Effortless style at its best =)


That's all for now - hopefully I'll be back soon with the other store reviews and stylings =)
Love K xxx

7 comments:

  1. I like the 1st and 3rd look :) Great article!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the article! :)
    I like all outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I like all outfits, but my favourite is the 3rd and 4th. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you <3
    My fav outfit is the 3rd, but the rest is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absaloutly love all of these outfits! They all have styled them very well!I love outfit. 3 expecially but I still love all of the other outfits!

    ReplyDelete