f

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Wearing Rykiel Enfant

So I've been on the hunt for some wonderful looks with pieces from the Rykiel Enfant store, and I have to say it has been quite a challenge! Very few people are wearing the items compared to items from Junior Gaultier and Chloe - in fact I only managed to find two people wearing the clothing after at least 2 hours searching today!

LadyKinga199



I like this as she hasn't tried to make the shorts an obvious focal point, she's blended them nicely and not overdone it in any way. I like the addition of the jacket, the short colour picks out a few jacket colours and the two work well together.

Salamandra



She wears a mainly brown based outfit, and it really works with the shorts. She's gone for more neutral earthy tones and broken it up with some black. The look works nicely together and it definitely city chic!



So I'm really thinking that with this lack of looks for me to show you, that Rykiel Enfant is maybe just a little bit too enfant for Stardoll...



That's all for now - will be back later with 63 Day Challenge =)Love K xxx

2 comments:

  1. RubyCarminella is wearing the striped puffed jacket with a red beret and exaggerated puff pants.

    ReplyDelete