f

Thursday 8 November 2012

63 Day Challenge: Day Seventeen

Day Seventeen Featured Item: Leopard Pink Boots
I wouldn't normally choose an accessory item, but I'm getting fed up of featuring clothes, plus I have owned these boots for over a month and haven't worn them!
I really wanted the boots to be the stand out and eye-catching piece, so I went for darker tones with the outfit, going for simple black jeans and jacket, and wearing a darker sweater over a white shirt - a style which I love and don't wear enough of!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! I love the jumper over the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the combination of the shirt, sweater and coat, but I don't think the boots fit in very well. If there was at least a pink hat, bag or anything else it would have looked better.

    ReplyDelete