f

Monday 26 November 2012

63 Day Challenge: Day Thirty Five

 Day Thirty Five Featured Item: Sheer Maxi Skirt
Have always loved this skirt, and am amazed I haven't featured it yet this winter!
1. Necklace, Bizou
2. Basic White Frilled Shirt, Basics
3. Black Pantyhose, Fallen Angel
4. Sheer Maxi Skirt, Mortal Kiss
5. Designed By sparklewand12, Star Design Fashion 
I went for something quite contrasting, so the typical black and white. I added a simple necklace, and choose basic ankle boots - they weren't to be the focal point with this look. Really not feeling it today, hopefully my look will be better tomorrow!

Currently Listening To

3 comments:

  1. I really like it, but I think it could have been better without the black tights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit and OMG I was obsessed with that son back in 2011

    ReplyDelete