f

Tuesday 20 November 2012

63 Day Challenge: Day Twenty Nine

Day Twenty Nine Featured Item: Black Lady Skirt
Yes, I will do the reviews of the new stores, but they come out too quickly for the amount of time I have - it will probably be next week before I get anything done as I am spending the whole weekend at home for my birthday! I will be getting old and leaving my teens behind!
Anyway - I like this skirt, it's not my usual style, but then again I've been in a phase recently, so is it my 'usual' now?
Going for rock-esque (again?), I quite like it, and people have been commenting on my edginess more recently, so that's a plus! Anyway, classic me with my black based outfit, but it's such a good colour due to its versatility! 

4 comments:

  1. I don't like the skirt...but that's only because it's too short :/ And it think it's not fitting to the top. But i love this top with the yellow belt :) - I have bought the belt (for 60SD-most expensive belt i own :D )-Thanks to you! The yellow accents make the outfit interesting and i also fall in love with these boots all over again-everytime i see them on your doll...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's nothing wrong with a peplum top and a skirt - the two fit together well, just because you haven't tried it or don't want to wear it on your doll doesn't mean it doesn't work together.

      That's a good price for the belt, it may seem expensive, but it's LE! I love the black one too. Yes, I love these boots also, an edge on plain black ankle boots.

      Delete
  2. I really love this outfit, especially skirt and boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great look, I like how you have added the accents of yellow! You have defiantly persuded me to go out and buy this skirt :)

    ReplyDelete