f

Thursday 15 November 2012

Hello Lookbook.

I don't know how to begin, I am so nervous and excited this morning (Yep, still morning in México) cause I am starting as a guest writer in The Stardoll Lookbook. First of all I need to thank Kirsten for taking me in mind and asked to guest write for November I feel so flattered, guess I'm not as bad in fashion as I thought.

So I woke up nervous of what I was going to wear and looking for an inspiration, outfits always come to me really quick but I have to admit I was blocked today. I felt so happy and excited that I was in the mood for creating a funny print outfit, featuring Miu Miu Spring 2010 as my key item and inspiration.


I even saved my doll on my Miu Miu inspired boutique on my suite. Maybe it's to much going on but I liked it and hope you do too, I also know it looks so springy but I wanted to express this joy. 

I'd be so pleased to read all your comments and I'll be very thankful if you feedback.

See you later dollies, love Karlla-Gaga.

6 comments:

  1. WOW I love your first post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little Lagerfeld on lookbook! Congrats :*

    I absolutely love how you styled this outfit. And it's impressive how there's a harmony between those three so different prints featured on your look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Helen. Glad you liked it : )

      Delete
  3. I love how all of the prints have paired together! It is a great first post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I really appreciate your comment, every single one means the world to me.

      Delete