f

Saturday 17 November 2012

Outfit 16/11/12

Silly me, I forgot to introduce myself on my first post! My name is Karla, I'm 16 and from México.

As you may know Roberto Cavalli latest collection was launched by Harrods in Starplaza, where I immediately fell in love with this black floral blouse.


I paired it with Chanel trousers and boots, the striped bag, bracelet, and the round pink shades just do the rest. I like keeping my make-up very simple, nude tones are my personal favorites.

I find this outfit very simple and easy to pull out.

See you later dollies, love Karlla-Gaga.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I bought this top too! I was looking at it and I really, really liked it, so I bought it and styled it immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this print, so I'm not sure if I should buy the t-shirt or the pants from this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this top, and I think you've styled it so well here. This print is so pretty; looks great on both the top and the pants available

    ReplyDelete