f

Saturday 3 November 2012

Pet-a-Porter: Clothes Horse

So just this week a new Pet-a-Porter clothing store was released to coincide with the release of the new collection of horses(not really my thing - who needs a Stardoll horse?!?!, but I'll carry on anyway). The clothes all very much have a horse-ish theme, and I think some of the items are pretty decent, so lets take a look!
Some of the items are inspired by real life designer versions, but personally I'm not a fan of many of them - I'm buying items because I like them, not for who they're designed by!
The collection as a whole isn't going to be everyone's cup of tea, for me, I think I only like about 25% of the items, but at least it's something! I'm sure every item from the stores will be liked by at least one person out there somewhere!
I've been very minimal with my purchases from the store so far, but I'm really happy with everything I've bought. I like to think about things for a while before buying so that I know I won't be wasting my SD's.
There are quite a few more items that I'm considering, but I like looking at how others have styled them before I make a final decision - and these items aren't limited, it will still be there tomorrow if I want to buy it =D

I think the collection is good if you're looking for some solid winter basics/essentials, it might take time for you to whittle these out for your own style, but it's worth doing.

I'm not going to do a few styled outfits here as there are lots of featured outfits to come, and I plan on using the items I've bought for my 63 Day Challenge for today!

Love K xxx

1 comment:

  1. I've only bought the green sweater so far, (I'm wearing it at the moment) but the brown pants and purse look cute so I'm thinking about those :]

    ReplyDelete