f

Friday 9 November 2012

Scotch R'Belle

So earlier this week a new store in the Harrods section was released, Scotch R'Belle. I hadn't heard of the label previously (again, I am old - designer kids labels/shops didn't exist when I was a child), so it was a nice discovery however I'm not too sure about the clothing myself.
The clothing all has a very earthy tone to it, which I would think calls to a wide market on the Stardoll - however not myself really. I just don't find many of the items appealing to my style and I don't feel I could even work some of them into something, which does seem a bit disappointing.
Prices range from 15 SD's for shorts to 27 SD's for a dress or a jacket.
I haven't bought any items and I really don't think I will be buying any unless there's a very good sale or deal on them to be honest, but I will show two of the items which I think are the better ones of the collection:
They are at either end if the price scale really, but are pieces which I think could work with the right style. The Gilet would be easiest to combine with other items, though it wouldn't go with classic colours, and the sweater(which Stardoll call a blouse for some reason ...) is one of those risk pieces, but it would be a great challenge. If there was a half price sale, I'd probably buy both of these items.

At this point I normally show a styling, either my own or a few from other members, however I don't have the items and I haven't seen anyone wearing the clothes! It doesn't really say much for the store/collection ... it also means the post ends here!
Hopefully will get another post up later on tonight =)

1 comment:

  1. I found my self not wanting to buy anything out of the collection! It is not my style very much either, this is a great post as well!

    ReplyDelete