f

Saturday 3 November 2012

Wearing Pet-A-Porter

So with the release of this new Pet-A-Porter clothing line comes the typical post of those wearing the items - this was quite easy as a lot of people seem to like it! 

She uses the White Tie Shirt(88 SC's) in a super elegant and classy style. I love the combination with the Chanel sparkly trousers, and the white accessories are a perfect touch!

M_Themis has styled the same shirt, but it looks so different here! It's still elegant, but in a different way. I love the pairing with the patterned leggings and the addition of the black accessories - very classy =)

He has chosen to style the Dark Patterned Cape(15 SD's), and I love the look! Black is the obvious choice really, and I think this looks like the perfect winter styling. I also really like the little splash of colour from the bag, the purple works very nicely with the rest of the look.

I love this colourful autumn styling with the Open Black Cape(11 SD's), I think it's a great mix of classic and current styles. I think the blue of the trousers is a great stand-out colour to use, and really helps to see the coat as not only a formal piece, but also a casual one - I just wish I could own one in RL!

Jelinna also styles the cape, but in such a different way. She's gone for a much more subdued colour scheme, choosing casual items, yet styling them together in a super-chic city street style way - I just love it! And the outfit is very her if you get what I mean =)

miss_tanya4
Yet another styling with the cape, but I just love this look sooo much! The silver skirt and blue top work amazingly with the cape, and they add a lightness to the look while sticking to black accessories. A very perfect styling =D

4 comments: