f

Saturday 1 December 2012

63 Day Challenge: Day Forty

Day Forty Featured Item: Harley Spikes Bag
 I love this bag soooo much, I've only had it like a day and already so many people have asked where I got it - just shows how popular Birkin bags are!
1. Stock Jacket, Nelly.com
2. Embroidered Chiffon Blouse, Bizou
3. True Blue Denim, John Galliano
4. Harley Spikes Bag, Fashion Inc.
5. Electric Blue Ankle Boots, Young Hollywood
I really wanted the bag to stand out, but I feel it does that itself with being so large! Anyway, paired it with some basic skinnies and a white blouse, then added this beautiful jacket - it's simple, so it's easy to style with items, yet has great details which make it a great stand alone piece. I finally added these boots which I been trying to style for months! I love them sooooo much, but they're difficult to get right! I think they look ok, and really tie together with the jacket from the little zips =)

5 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I love the bag too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I downloaded fashion inc, what should you do to unlock the bag? :)


    lj xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell us how to get the bag *-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to complete tasks - you wont get the right task for the bag until level 10.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! :)

    -goes to get me some Birkin-

    ReplyDelete