f

Friday 7 December 2012

Seafoam

Remember back when I did posts like this? I loved that, I'm gonna try my hardest to get those back to you! Today has been very very bad in my progress of revision, pretty much done nothing ...

Style feature: Seafoam
These are from my daily browse on Pinterest, it just shows seafoam is everywhere, it works as clothes, sequins, hair and macaroons - who doesn't love versatility?!?! Haha, anyway, I've really embraced seafoam recently with my purchases of the seafoam blouse and skirt from the Chanel store [bought in Bazaar], and I've noticed that so have some of the Stardoll population:

In the past 2 or 3 days both of these lovely dollies have styled the Chanel Seafoam skirt, and I love both of the looks! Both girls have used white tops and black heels with the skirt as the focus piece, which I think is the way to wear it! I know I'd style it with a white top for sure!
I haven't seen the Chanel Seafoam blouse much, but I did wear it here, and I paired it with a white maxi skirt - I guess they're a perfect match!

No comments:

Post a Comment