f

Thursday 14 March 2013

Another week, another set of Hotbuys

So Wednesday has come and gone and it brought a new collection of Hotbuys:
This week is based on denim which is very popular right now =)
The only item that I really like and have bought are the jeans, which are inspired by Marc Jacobs - but having said that, I have a Kociara074 pair, and I think I like those Star Design ones more! They just fit my doll a lot better, but it will definitely be personal choice.
I didn't really like many of the other items, I felt like a lot could have been done with denim, and it just wasn't - I do however like the presentation of them, I think it works well and is different, in a good way!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...if you look at the bottom of the jeans, you can see that the dots are going off them..oops?

    ~ Yukame

    ReplyDelete