f

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Inspired by #4

A RL fashion blogger.
This is the next skirt in my styling series, I'd been looking for it for quite a while before managing to get it 2 or 3 months ago I think at a reasonable price of 60 SD's - however that was all very good until styling it came around. It's rather tricky! The shape is pretty specific and such, so to get something to work can be a challenge, but along came my regulars!
Typical white top and courts were worn, and I really changed it up by adding this necklace. This style of jewellery is pretty popular right now, so I'm glad I kept this piece when it was a free Royalty gift, as I tend to recycle a lot of the free gift pieces! So the purple shade worked nicely with the deeper shade of the skirt, and was really emphasised by the white of the look.

P.s. any of you tried those 4 new Kit Kat Chunky flavours? I had only managed to get the Coconut so far(and LOVED it so much), luckily today I managed to buy multipacks of them all at the supermarket, tried the Hazelnut, that praline layer was a great surprise! Very much looking forward to the Mint tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment