f

Thursday 28 March 2013

The No White Challenge #4

Definitely went for a bright colour today:
I'm really feeling this outfit, I love the two yellows paired together, for me, they work. I then chose simple pieces, like black skinnies, plain t-bar wedges, a belt and sunnies to keep the outfit as minimal as possible, you can't choose clashing yellows and make something with hundreds of different colours or patterns, it just wouldn't work!
I'm gonna be at home this weekend, so I will schedule posts - please don't be disappointed if you don't see my doll wearing the outfit I feature, as when I'm at home I do homey things, and I haven't been at home in like 3 months and this is my little break before the real hard work begins for exams!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfit! I think that these 2 yellow tones look great together! Enjoy Your break!

    My Stardoll Fashion and Beauty Blog - http://lacesnbows.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete