f

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Beauty Products

Stardoll has delivered us with a fresh batch of beauty products this week - and the first thing that caught my attention were the ads that they delivered to our mail boxes, I think they both look great, they're different to what we're normally sent, and I don't know about you, but they make me wanna go check out the collections!
 I love the canvas effect of the tulip backdrop on the Dot advert, when I first saw it on Mint, I didn't actually think Stardoll had made it, I thought it was user-made, but I was wrong, and so pleasantly surprised! 
I love the Doree one too, it's so different to their normal adverts, having the two arms coming in with the brush and dye makes it unique - it also means their graphic designers had to get their 'hand' skills perfect, and I think they did a great job! (If you've followed my graphics since the beginning you'll know I have a thing about hands!)
You all know I'm not big on makeup (although if you've ever visited my beauty parlor you probably wont believe me as I have over 20 eyeshadow colours!) but I did buy some pieces from Dot just now:
I really liked the freshness of the blue shadow, I have a bright one and a baby blue one, but this was a perfect in between tone - and I know I have like 5 pink shadows already, but what's another 2?!?!
I also chose 2 pink lip colours which I really love - I know I'm not bit on lip colour, and it never works with my chosen lips, but I'm gonna make it work! It's something for me to try out in the summer when I am free from this revision prison I am in - 3 weeks today I'll be half-way there!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment