f

Friday 19 April 2013

Hotbuys - Coachella Style

This weeks Hotbuys were based on Coachella - which is an American music festival, and in recent years has become a bit of a fashion central, I hear more about what people are wearing that any of the music or performances!
I think out of all the Hotbuys so far, these are one of the sets that I really have no liking for - I haven't bought any of the items and I don't intend to.
I do often quite like festival styles that we see featured in our magazines, but this selection of items doesn't really represent any of the styles that I like or would wear.

As I haven't bought any, I can't show you a styled outfit, and I have yet to find anyone wearing the items unfortunately =/ Makes this a bit of a boring post, but it's good to have a record that these were this weeks Hotbuys and not too many people liked them!

Look out for an LE Decor post soon =)

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. This was not my favorite collection that stardoll has brought out either. I think it wasn't as appealing as some of the others! I did on the other hand buy the dress as I thought of some ways to style it and also the bracelets as of how cheap I thought they were! :)

    ReplyDelete