f

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Review : Coquet Magazine

It's not too often I write magazine reviews, but I look forward to sharing this magazine with you that I think a lot of you wont have heard of - Coquet Magazine!
It's a Polish magazine run by xxemowaxx, and the first issue was released last night, here's a couple of my favourite pages:
I think it's got a great balance between graphics, text and non-graphics pages - I love the heavy basis on Stardoll outfits with clothes from Stardoll, and not just focusing on graphics. Although I can't read the text as I don't speak Polish, I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything, it's still a great magazine! The font type used also compliments the graphics well, I find it doesn't detract from anything else on the page like some other magazines have had.
The graphics are really nice, they're simple and don't try to be complicated, which I like. There is a heavy Louis Vuitton feel, which is also great, I like that it starts and ends with an LV, it's a nice rounding of the magazine =) 
Other than that I really really really really like it, there's not much more I have to say, I suggest you go and check it out yourself and give some compliments in the comment box!!!

Love K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment