f

Sunday 12 May 2013

Girly + a cap

Yet another look from the fab --kayley, wearing a feminine look with a sporty/masculine baseball cap.
I love the bright pink with the purple, for me it really pops off the screen, the black accessories tie in with the black stripes of the skirt, and the gold necklace and belt look fab, adding a bit of glamour to the look. I did consider this cap when I saw it in the store, but for now, it's staying there (in the store I mean), it just doesn't look good on me, but it looks great here! Caps were all the rage back in the day (i.e. when I was a child, they were like beyond cool!), and they seem to be making a little niche in the fashion world again. They may not be for me, but they certainly look good on others!
{Pinterest}


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I love the cap. It was one of my only purchases from the collection.

    ReplyDelete