f

Sunday 5 May 2013

Hello :)

Hello amazing readers omg I can not believe this is happening but yes I am a new Guest writer for the Stardoll Lookbook ( Thank you Kirsten ) my Name is Hilmy and my dolls emmahunt4 and I hope you all enjoy my outfits that I will be posting to satisfy you amazing readers. :)

So without further a do here is my outfit for 5/05/2013 so enjoy  
Outfit 
Spiked Headband - Special Offer
Cutest Overalls - Pretty n Pink
Hotbuys Stud Bag - Evil Panda
Delicate Stripped Tights - Special Offer
Silver Chunk Bracelet - LE
Silver Crossed Bracelet - LE
Stripped Buffalo's - Evil Panda

Well lookbook readers if you need this look you have to look through the Starbazzar and Hopefully you will be able to find these items, also the inspiration for this outfit is well if your in Britain you should know it is quite hot so it was the cute summer weather which inspired me to do this

Until Next Time See you xxx
Hilmy | emmahunt4

oh don't forget to follow on bloglovin and blogger :) and take part in the raffle Kirsten has organised 



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment