f

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Hotbuys Accessories

This weeks Hotbuys are again based on accessories - namely silver accessories, which I do quite like as I love silver! Like most weeks, people have been saying these are horrible Hotbuys, and alike most weeks I am the opposite and actually like them!
The sunglasses look nice on the display I think, but really don't suit my doll, they aren't a flattering shape and the colour isn't quite right to look good on me =/
I am however, buying the other 4 items =) For me silver shoes are like white shoes, I'll be able to wear them with anything, so I don't think I'll have a problem styling either pair. The silver clutch has been much needed in my closet as I don't actually have one! I think I'll most likely style it with white clothing, for me it's a combination that works. I also adore the perspex bag, and it's great that they've included a phone and sunnies in it helping it seem more realistic, without them I think it would look a bit odd. I think I'll style this bag in much more everyday looks, in my mind right now I see it looking good with boyfriend jeans and heels =)

So that's what I think, but what about you guys? Let us know in the comments below!  


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I love this week's hotbuys, best ones for a while..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love silver!
    I wanted to buy the see-through clutch, but I don't have money!
    I don't really like the shoes and the other items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like these! Much better than some weeks. not too keen on the glasses but I have bought everything else.

    ReplyDelete