f

Wednesday 8 May 2013

I'm not in a knot...

Hello everyone I am back for my outfit today, has anyone seen the New Young Hollywood any comments about it just comment below I would love to know what you thought about it and back to the outfit today I just kept it simple and most items I am wearing today are all available for low prices so here we go
White Knot Shirt - Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren (Nelly)
White High Waist Shorts - Basic
Matelasse Shoulder Bag - Super Trash (Harrods)
Stacked Cuffs - ELLE
Spring Platforms Clog - Pretty n Pink
That my outfit for today (08/05/2013) I hope guys like it and don't forget to Follow the Blog and Rate and Comment about what you thought of Young Hollywood or any opinion or ideas on an outfit.
Hilmy | emmahunt4

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment