f

Sunday 2 June 2013

And Today I Wore

This is what I dressed my doll in today =) It's incredibly sunny here so I picked something that I myself would have liked to have worn, unfortunately I don't have any of these clothes so can't replicate the look myself, but I did wear a white blouse today!
These trousers are a great pick for hot weather, I'd like to think they are cotton and will keep my doll nice and cool. I love the summery hints in the style of the white blouse, it's almost sheer, has half-sleeves and a stylish knot detail.
I chose perspex based accessories, with this adorable bag and these pink toed perspex heels - recently I've really turned to them a little more for my outfits, maybe I'm getting over my ankle strap 'thing'? Haha, we'll see!


Maybe not daily, but are my outfits the sort of thing you'd like to see? It brings the blog back to it's origins, which I quite like the idea of - but I want opinions! Please give me some input in comments!!!









Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment