f

Saturday 22 June 2013

Cuff your jeans!

It's been such a long time since I've written an article which isn't a styled outfit/feature/what I wore, and I'm getting fed up with that! So here's an article - Cuff your jeans!

I have seen jeans being 'cuffed' so much more recently, and it's everywhere - on my street(I have some incredibly fashionable Chinese and Japanese neighbours, and boy do they know style!), in town, in the magazines and on the blogs. I even use this trend myself! (Not for the stylish purposes, well partly for that, but because for some reason I have really short legs! I'm not short in general, I'm 5'7", but my legs are on the short side and I find even the 30" leg in Topshop that little bit long for me!) 
{All RL photos = pinterest.com}
Anyway, with all this inspiration, I think this trend is easy to work with on Stardoll, Killah currently has pairs for us girls, and Mr has some pairs for you guys - it's a trend for everyone =)
These are my two pairs in my Stardoll wardrobe, they're both also boyfriend styled which is a popular shape of jeans. I'd love some cuffed skinnies, but right now I'm happy with these two pairs =) Most of the looks above have worn very cute and appropriate court shoes with their jeans, this is a combination I love and I think it really works with most sorts of jeans. As it's summer now I try to dress my doll in much more summer based clothing, so I'm attempting to veer away from jeans - this trend will be seen on my doll come September I think!

Do you guys like this trend? Do you wear it on your doll? Let me know below!

1 comment:

  1. I love cuffing my jeans, too! And you're taller than me - I'm 5'6... or a little bit shorter that, but I'm giving myself the benefit of the doubt :P But I (or rather, I think) have long legs.

    ReplyDelete