f

Friday 19 July 2013

Brooches

Yesterday brooches seemed to be the thing to wear! I saw these two fabulous dolls sporting the same adorable feather styled one with pink jewels:
Both of these looks are very different, but both manage to wear that brooch well in their different styles. Tolya(J.ordan) has gone for a street-casual look, wearing jeans and a jacket with an overcoat, and accessorising with Hotbuys shoes and bag along with a hat,the brooch is worn on the overcoat and definitely has a proud place - it's the first thing my eyes went to when I saw this look. It stands out as it doesn't just slip easily into the look by matching with something else, I really like this fact about it! Aga-agata has chosen a fancier look, choosing a sequin skirt and a matching jacket along with geometric print tee. The accessories of this look focus more on the pink so the brooch ties in nicely with them, pink bows on the shoes, pink details in the bag etc. 
I think these two look show the versatility of this brooch, showing it can be easily dressed up or down depending on the occasion and your own personal style - I just wish I owned it so I could wear it today!!!

In real life I've always thought brooches were pretty popular, but when searching for some images for this post, they were hard to come by - so maybe I've always been wrong about them!

What do you guys think? Like brooches? Like these outfits? Let me know in comments =)

Love K xxx

1 comment: