f

Thursday 11 July 2013

Wearing Valli #1

So this is the first dose of "Wearing Valli", and is based on the Couture Trousers of the collection! I myself chose to style the Rose ones first:
I went for black and white clothing and accessories to make the colour stand out as I love it! Going for PPQ black wedges and a white blouse, not really a fan of the blouse, but it was literally the only one which went well! And topped it off with the Rykiel belt, which I seem to wear with everything these days!

After styling my outfit I went out to find other Valli looks, and it became apparent that the Silver Couture Trousers were a favourite! {don't worry, there will be a #2 post with other items from the store!} So here are 3 looks with them:
I really love these 3 different stylings of the trousers, _StarHelen_ and B-S1997 have both gone for white tops, which is definitely something I'd go for, and then have chosen fairly simple other items to wear, this works perfectly for these trousers and is a fail-safe outfit! Diedunklemaid has instead gone for a colour infusion of pink/purple with the YSL crop top(I need this item!) and a little clutch, working with white courts to not go over the top, this look is fab and is a risky, but great outfit for the trousers!

I'll be doing a Wearing Valli #2 later on with stylings of other clothes from the store =D

Love K xxx

{P.S. 600th blog post!!!}

2 comments: