f

Saturday 25 January 2014

Be like Luss - Platinum

Sasha Luss - popular model of the moment, I love her look and have been keeping track of her pictures and modelling gigs for a quite a wee while now. To me, one of her spot-able features is her platinum hair! {RL Images = Pinterest.com}
And on Stardoll recently I've noticed a lot more dolls going for the platinum blonde look - I've done it several times, but it can be difficult to work into every hairstyle that Stardoll offers, so I usually go back and forth between a darker blonde and this beautiful platinum! 
Now lets take a look at some platinum wearing dolls on Stardoll right now:
I've seen a whole variety of styles which have worked greatly with the platinum colour, from long locks to a cropped Mia Farrow styled look. When I wear this colour I usually choose the top knot like KatyaCharm above - it's a failsafe style and always looks good, but seeing the selection, I'd be really tempted to step across my line of safety, and maybe go for that adorable little side ponytail like Aleksandra0308^^
Most of the dolls wearing platinum have a very pale complexion - however I do think it also looks amazing on the darker skinned dolls, such as ubageaceit in the top right corner, her doll looks fabulous and the colour most definitely works. It's one combination that would stand out perfectly in a crowd.

What do you guys think of platinum - thumbs up, or not? Let's discuss in the comments!

Love K xxx

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete