f

Friday 17 January 2014

I just noticed

Sorry for this incredibly measly post - I have a lot of work to do tonight unfortunately! But I just saw this:
Now I don't usually pay much attention to Hotbuys nowadays, I always check out the post which contains the image like the above, but I never really look at names or release dates, I just see which things I like then buy them when they're in the plaza! But for some reason I decided to go back and look at these today, and hovered over the necklace, and lo and behold - look at the name, Edinburgh Necklace!!! Gotta love a piece with the Scottish capital in the name! [I am from Scotland in case you didn't know =D]

2 comments:

  1. I never knew you were from Scotland! Learn something new every day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's from Chanel's Edinburgh collection :)

    ReplyDelete