f

Saturday 25 January 2014

My First Post


Hello guys!
I'm the new writer of Kirsten's beautiful blog, The Stardoll Lookbook. My name is Fazılhan and I'm a 16 year old boy from Turkey. I have 2 dolls on Stardoll, female called Luksgirl and male called Fazilhan. My life is all about fashion and I'm planning to be an editor when I grow up. Right now I don't have much time because I have a 12 hours States flight waiting for me tomorrow morning but you'll get to know me more on my future posts. I hope you'll like what I do :)

So here is a travel style I made for my doll Luksgirl.


The most important thing while you are traveling is to be comfy. But I'd never give up on my stylish looks. So here my doll wearing;

A fur jacket - Bonjour Bizou with a bow - Tingeling
Miu Miu top with bird prints - Pretty'n Love
Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter 2010 skirt - Decades
Black pantyhose - Fallen Angel
20's hat - It Girls
Black Hermes Birkin bag - It Girls (RC)
Alexander McQueen booties - ELLE


Give me your comments and make my day.
Faz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment